Weekly goal for Nov. 5-11: 2 weights - 4x Cardio, 3x ArmsAnd it's not because of the red wine I had while playing hooky at the neighbors last night instead of studying. Although that is probably why I've had a bit of a headache all day. (I'm such a lightweight. Sigh. Which is why I'd never be able to go on one of the Ops to Bad Frogs. lol. Those ladies scare and amaze me.)
End of Week Sitrep: 2 weights - 3x Cardio, 2x Arms
No, I think I must be sick because not only have I found a way to get the BodyRev Bootcamp workout (thank you Janet W!) , I bid on - and won - the Perfect Pushup Travel in the fundraising auctions for Valour IT (Voice Activated Laptops for OUR Injured Troops). Check out the project if you haven't already, it's awesome, and you can still donate!
I'm excited about both workouts. But seriously.
Me?
Pushups?
Bootcamp?
In the same sentence?
And it's voluntary?
Hee hee. Maybe it's because I just finished another 30 minutes of REVing, but I'm feeling seriously giddy here. Although lack of oxygen probably does the same thing. [g]
I missed the second part of the Tyra Banks show last night on body image. Unexpected visit at the neighbors house. With the above mentioned wine. I think she wanted adult company, that wasn't family, ya know? She's got a 2 year old at home and is feeling a little trapped I think. We've chatted lots over the "back fence" since they moved in this summer. I had a good time. I think she did too. By the time I left, she was promising to help with my yard this summer. The flower beds, I mean. She loves planting and knows flowers, etc. (You should have seen all the stuff she planted.) She said she already has plans for my flower beds. LOL. Works for me. It was the one thing I never did get working for me this summer.
Anyway. Just talked to Mom and found out that B&T have a total gym or something like that at their house, so I don't have to take my BodyRev with me when I go visit this December. I'll miss it, but will at least be able to workout. I was having fears of it being a)stolen from my suitcase or b)commandeered at some airport security checkpoint along the way if I did take it as carry on.
Well. Enough of that. I'm feeling great, still Reving, and got 3 cardio and 2 arms workouts in this week. Pretty good even if it's not my goal for the week. But I'm only short one cardio and one arms. I still don't get to buy the newest J.D. Robb, however. But next weekend watch out! I want that book and am feeling motivated enough right now I think I can do it. ;)
Hoo yah!
2 comments:
You are S*I*C*K and I mean that in the sickest of sick senses: like when my 20 year-old says that new pitcher is seriously sick!
It means you rock Nat: come on, make up a calendar of Nat doing her thing for 2008 each month and I'll buy it! HUGS :)
You and another lucky winner are getting those Bootcamp DVDs: I'll see if I can shake some more loose!
You know Janet, you really are such a sweetheart. :) Major HUGS to you!
And you're turning into a pretty good sales team for Alden & Mark. :)
Although I'm doing my best on my end. I'm bringing my BodyRev in tomorrow to show coworkers. Might get them another sale. Especially with Xmas coming up.
Post a Comment