That I have had before / But did not finish, - some way back, / I could not fix the year, / Nor where it went, nor why it came / The second time to me / Nor definitely what it was, / Have I the art to say. / But somewhere in my soul, I know / I've met the thing before; / It just reminded me- 't was all- / And came my way no more. ~Emily Dickinson
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I'm going to be an Aunt! :)
Just got the call that my sister is in labor. Yippee. Only 12 days early this time. (Four weeks early for her first child!)
I'm so excited. I hope my sister is okay, and the baby. Going to be another girl. That will make it 4 nieces, 1 nephew.
Gonna be a great day after all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment