Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally Cool

Weekly goal: exercise 2x (30 min each)
Sitrep: 1x Gym (40 min treadmill, 20 min Abs/Thighs); 1x Gym (30 min swimming)

I got my fancy new iP.od last week. I've never been a fan of touch screens. Until now. The Bla.ck.berr.y my boss has sucks, big time. I never could get it to work. Very frustrating. But this. This is a work of art.

Little Sis approves whole-heartedly. The first time she played with it, we were on the way to the gym. She was flipping through the menus, etc, and she made this sound I have never heard her make before. You know the feeling. The one where you've just discovered something so cool, so unexpected, so wonderful, so unusual, so indescribable, the wonder escapes in sound.

Kinda reminded me of that xmas several years ago when my brother was playing a new game on the W.i.i, one of those first-person shooters, and discovered he could switch weapons. He was so thrilled I thought he might pee himself. [g] (Sorry if I'm sharing too much, bro!)

But that noise my little sis made. Ahh, yes. I am definitely sitting with the "cool" people. ;) Especially when I pointed out to her that she can earn enough to buy one of these gadgets with 4 baby-sitting jobs. (She watches several kids on Saturdays, all day, out at the fair-grounds during some roping classes for the parents).

No comments: