Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oba.ma/Clin.ton Photos

I know I said I'd blog about my choice between the two today, but I'm exhausted (too many dreams the last few nights) and can't think straight. Also a little stressed as my annual board meeting is tomorrow. I desperately need to get ready for that and am mostly working through lunch today.

But here are a few pictures. I took several hundred, but since I was using my zoom lens without a tripod in low lighting, many of the shots came out blurry. They should not have had a bright red background in my opinion...Very hard time using the autofocus, but was too paranoid to use the manual focus. Kept the camera on auto settings most of the time, played with some settings once I had plenty of supposedly good automatic shots. :) Still, thank goodness they're digital and I could adjust the saturation & hue of the red tones, and adjust the lighting levels. These are grainy because they're small. I took the originals at the maximum size/quality my camera can handle. Good thing I have a 2GB memory card. [g].




And here's a picture of my most favorite politician in all the world:

Jag, our Governor's dog. Who accompanies him just about everywhere, including the state capital building during work, and to this fancy
fund-raising dinner!

He was restless on stage, though. It was way too hot. Felt like yelling down at them to give the poor dog some water!

He reminds me of my Scully, and Roadie, who belongs to one of the ladies on the bulletin board.

And here he is again with the Governor:

And because I know Mom'll get upset if I don't share it, here's a pic of me and also a group shot:



Geez I look young. And no, it's not edited. It's the lighting...and makeup! Maybe the shade I'm using is a bit too light. Or I'm really just that pale in winter!

P.S. Hey, Tomara! Recognize the green shirt? That's the one you had me try on...I found another shirt I can wear with it! Whaddaya know...I might have some girl genes after all. ;)

2 comments:

tomara said...

I love the outfit!!!!

janet w said...

You look so amazing! And I can't wait to pour over everything you have to say about both politicians :)

Thank you NAT!!