Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh, Woe is me!

Goal: 3x Arms & Abs, Gym Night
Sitrep: 2x Arms, 1x Abs, 20 min Basketball (Gym Night)

It's starting to look like I'll be spending my summer "vacation" in FL at the parents house; odds are my siblings and their families will be there as well. Math might not be my strong suit (I did okay until we hit fractions), but even I know that Florida + June = Significant Pool Time. And Significant Pool Time =

Oh, the horror! The past few summers I have managed to limit swimsuit time to one afternoon. That is just not going to be possible this summer. The kids live for the water. So does Mom. I will be out in the water. Pool, beach...it's all bad. ;)

I'm really going to have to amp up my workout routine...got to flatten that lower belly some more!!! I guess next week I'll start the Boot Camp DVD again. Oh, the things I do for my family!!!

And it's no coincidence that I got the Land's End Swimsuit catalog in the mail a few days ago. The universe is out to get me. (Not that I'm paranoid or anything!)

2 comments:

tomara said...

You are going to be with family, why worry??

Up My Mind said...

Oh, yeah. The skinny contingent. ;) I still get comments on the picture of you & Brian I have on my desk at work. Everyone thinks you two are movie stars!!!

And besides, (g), it's the principle of the thing!

I am looking forward to the trip though. It will be soooo much fun if all of us are there. :)